Warrior Square Surgery are delighted to announce that we are now able to offer our patients the facility to request your Prescriptions on line. Although a lot of our Patients are already using this service through this website, we now have a better system that will show you your actual repeat medication.
This services is for repeat prescriptions ONLY. If you have medication that is regularly authorised by your Doctor this will still need the same authorisation and you will not see this medication on you profile.
You will need to register for the service, but once registered, you will be able to book, cancel and view appointments with the DOCTOR. You will also be able to request your repeat prescriptions via your unique account. You will also be able to view all status' of prescription requests and any messages that may have been left for you by the Practice. All appointments booked will also be available to view.
To register for this service, please speak to a member of the Reception Team who will be able to give you a Registration Letter. Please bring a form of identity - this could be a driving licence or passport, to complete the Registration process.
It will be necessary to ask for an email address and mobile phone number - this is to allow the new system to text you reminders of your pending appointments.
Once Registered, you will see the following message on your account page:
You may use this service to request your REGULAR REPEAT prescriptions.
- Should you not see an item that you regularly request, it may need to be reviewed by the doctor. You may request such items using the “information for practice” box.
- If you are requesting an item that is not on your repeat list, it will need to be reviewed by the Doctor and may take longer to process.
- Prescription requests generally take three full working days to process, they will then be ready for collection at the surgery unless you have signed up to a pharmacy collection service which may take longer.
- Your repeat prescription will only be posted to you if you have already supplied the surgery with a stamped addressed envelope.
- Please check the status of your request, even when marked as processed, by clicking on the plus (+) symbol, for any messages from the surgery.